Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving











Photo: Me and my big bro : )


As we drove back from Thanksgiving at my aunt & uncle's home,
we listed
what we are grateful for. I am thankful for:

-forgiveness, grace, and freedom afforded to me by Jesus Christ
-a loving, supportive and generous family
-my friends, who I can be myself around
-the abundance that exists here in the US:
I never lack food, water, clothing, shelter, or any other needs
-the beauty and complexity of the natural world
-little things: cups of tea, walks on the beach, dogs, good chats
-people and circumstances that challenge me
-the way God always provides
-diversity
-music
-climbing
-good health & the ability to run, jump & play
-my car/home
-my work: being able to make a difference in the lives of others
-my computer & e-mail (which keep me connected)
-dancing
-fellowship with other followers of Christ
-giving: bringing joy to others and glory to God